I would like to draw your very kind attention to the following facts which need prompt and efficient disposal from the concerned authorities in ESIC.
1. At least 30 letters related to IP services had been sent to you in last 6 months which were neither attended nor put up in Corporatisation meeting as agenda for resolving the issues concerning the IP, by the concerned authorities which is very disheartening.
2. Many issues with ground’0′ reports from ESIC/ESIS Hospital were advised to take appropriate actions, had fallen to deef ears of administrators, may be they are bogged down with other matters.
3. Structural reforms are necessary to fix up the responsibilities to the concerned authorities so that IP Charter is being put in place and accountability fixed upon.
4. Medical treatment and Medical administration has nosedived forcing the degradation in patients treatment which is our utmost priority.
5. Some of the officials taking the Corporation Members in casual manner with the pretext that they are unaware of members entitled position which is at all not admirable.
6. If TA bills in particular the Employees member’s in ESIC Corporation who are social volunteers, is being unpaid for 7 to 15 days on various created rules so what these authorities will be meting out treatment to IP who are their masters in a word.
7. Though under your regime, many things improved but long walk is required if we are really serious to our mission 2022.